Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday afternoon

I absolutely LOVE Sundays, because they're the only days where I can just fully relax and not really have to do anything. One of the things that I really enjoy doing on Sundays is online shopping! Earlier, I was on HRH COLLECTION   and I saw her "Obtainable Luxury" post in which she listed an MCM handbag as well as the link. The link transferred me to Bloomingdales.com; I had no idea that bloomingdales carried MCM bags! As soon as the webpage loaded completely, I fell in LOVE. The bag that I fell in love with is the MCM Visitos Boston Medium Bowling Bag. It is a TOTAL must have and I am definitely saving up for it!
Sipping my favorite berry iced tea from my hello kitty water bottle that I found at Old Navy and taking notes in a FABULOUS journal that was gifted from my grandmother a while ago. Isn't it just adorable? Happy Sunday.


xoxo, Jasmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment